Saturday, June 14, 2008

Good Friday

I met my cousin in-law Candy after her work yesterday for dinner. We hadn't seen each other ever since Chinese New Year and we have got so much to catch with each other. She got herself a new job with an attractive package. I am happy for her because her new workplace is at Novena, which is so near her house whereas her current workplace is at Jurong Island.



Not long after, we met up with cousin James and we all ended up in Zouk. I met up with Andrea, Ziyi, Vivienne, Eugene and Ari at Zouk. We were all so happy to see each other because we hadn't do so for like... a week! And into the dance floor we go.



I tell you, although it was Ziyi second time to club, she is more than a professional. Her twist and swinging dance moves are so seductive. In addition to that, those sparkling eyes and messy hair with the touch of the seductive lips again. She shine man! Really!



The crowd loves her. In fact, a handful of ang mo kept eyeing on her for the few hours we were there. When we were about to leave, 2 ang mos approached her for a dance and we had to pull her away to leave the dance floor. Ziyi is so powerful, no one can beat her.



It must be because I slept too much (12 hours) the night before, I was so tired. Somehow House Music ain't really my cup of tea. I want music with people singing leh, or even Mambo. And oh, this is our last clubbing session for this month. I like to do things that I enjoy but not too often. If I do often, I'll get bored of it real soon. Let us have a break, let the excitement stays, okie?

And dear everyone, before I start blogging about the KL trip, why not spend some time to figure out which bag belongs to who?



Come on! It's going to be fun. The four choices are Marvin, Daryl, APB and Vincent. Good luck!