Sunday, July 20, 2008
我一个人过
Like any other Saturday morning, while so many of you are lazying around on your bed, I was already out in the smelly and dirty market with mummy. I don't mind going to the market because I like to see and observe the people and everything else there.
As mentioned, the market is smelly and dirty but most housewives there were shopping happily, with smiles on their faces. They really enjoy doing this for the family. Kudos to all good mummies in the world. Just may you be wondering, going to the dirty and smelly market doesn't mean you get cheap stuff. Each week, mummy spent on around $100 there. The most expensive item is the fish. So if you thinking of switching job, consider selling fishes. You'll earn a lot of money.
Accompanied mummy to Hougang before heading for Changi Airport, again! The journey took around 3 hours from home. But I enjoy the time traveling. I love looking out of the window and around the bus to observe people. Sometimes, I may just laugh to myself, out of the blue.
I wonder why the gay couple in front of me just now ain't talking to each other. Why don't one of you come and talk to me instead. And that guy who sat beside me, why is he buying wrapper? Someone's birthday? I wonder what you bought for him/her. And that lady in white who alighted opposite the budget terminal, why didn't you shave your armpit hair? If this is so, you shouldn't have wore sleeveless, you really shouldn't have.
Went back to Hougang to find mummy. The 4 sisters were very obedient today- they were busying in the kitchen instead of mahjong. Oh oh, they are making traditional kuehs for the seventh month. My number 3 aunty makes the best Shun Kueh in the world.
It's been a busy, stressful and tactical week for many people. Sometimes people talk to me as if I am no human or like I don't know what. I feel saddened. They didn't mean it right? I cannot take such stuffs because I am just an innocent boy. Anyway, the only person who love me so much is mummy. I was sharing with someone about her that day and suddenly, I teared. She made the best mummy but I am totally disappointed in myself as a son. I need to put in more effort! Jia you.


