I told myself I am a big boy now,
and I am not suppose to weep,
but sorry people, I couldn't help it.
I am so weak and lousy.
and I am not suppose to weep,
but sorry people, I couldn't help it.
I am so weak and lousy.
Warisem has been with us for 4 years. I was just starting out Secondary 3 when she first came. She sees me grow from a boy to a big boy now. For the whole of this afternoon, she has been packing her luggage. Unlike from many maids, she is better educated and carries a N95 in her handbag, so much better than mine.
We arrived at Terminal One at night. I was actually quite flabbergasted to see so many foreigners crowding around the airport. Unlike Terminal 2 and 3, Terminal 1 looks really small and old. Also, there aren't much choices of eateries there.
She has 3 check-in baggages and 1 for hand-carry. She said that when she returns to the country, she must give gifts to the people living in her neighbourhood or else she will be very much hated.
There she is, wearing the top I bought for her in Bangkok. We are all worried for her, we hope she will keep her money properly and return home safely. She must be on the plane now.
It's hard to say goodbye to someone you know you won't get to see for the rest of your life, someone who sees you grow, who you have stay together with for so many years. I had like 10 other maids before her and each goodbye is filled with tears and sadness.
Now the plan is for my mum to go on a trial for a week or so without maid. If she can manage, we will not hire a maid. But if she can't, we will have to start knocking on the agency's door. It's really hard because we hadn't be without a maid for more than 10 years. And who knows, Lisa might just call us and wants to come back and work for us.
I need to be independent now,
I must learn how to do many household chores,
I must help my mother,
and ...
I will miss art directing my maid to catch lizards and cockroaches for me.
They sucks, really, just like how flirts out there sucks.
AHHHHHHHH!!!
Bye Lisa!!!!
I must learn how to do many household chores,
I must help my mother,
and ...
I will miss art directing my maid to catch lizards and cockroaches for me.
They sucks, really, just like how flirts out there sucks.
AHHHHHHHH!!!
Bye Lisa!!!!



