Sunday, October 12, 2008

It's Going Down



I am totally guilty for not satisfying your needs by not blogging for days and days and days. The first charge being my 3 days chalet and other social activities while the second charge that I am up against is for the fact that I have been recording my favourite television programme and watching them one by one whenever I have free time to do so. The punishment? Anything kinky that you can think of!

I seem to have tonnes and tonnes of things to tell you people but because there are too much, I really don't know how to start. Okie, the economy is going down and I went for a job interview since school is starting and there will only be 2 days of school per week. It was a decision after very very very very very much thoughts.

You see, I am not really seriously about working kind of person. My first temp job after O levels was to sell photo frames and I quitted after 2 weeks as I was going on a holiday. The second job I had a quarrel with a bitch at the workplace after 3 days of work and was asked to leave. The last job, I quitted on the very first day as I thought it is too much of a workload for me to handle.

The turning point was when I had my compulsory attachment with this design house, (I call it a turning point not because it was a good experience, trust me, it was a worse experience, and I am not going to take a hour for me to type out the full story), I experienced how shiok it is to receive your pay and to spend them! The sense of satisfaction is WOOHOO!

The interview was a nerve-wrecking experience. As expected, i behaved really awkwardly and weirdly during the interview due to anxiety. The interview almost caused me a heart attack. Until now, I still couldn't believe the fact that I got the job. I am in a total state of shock and confusion. I had a thousand and one things to worry about. I am trying to brainwash myself, to really go for it, YES ah! Come on APB!

Adding on to that, the feedback of the interviewee was heard by one of my friend. She thinks I am gay and I am weird. However, she wants to give me a try. Oh well, hang in there APB!



I am not a BFF and neither have I got a BFF. But I think my room is more than a BFF. I am starting to love it and love it even more. It's a world of my own. It serves as a barrier to the outside world, a place with peace and freedom. I like I like! Next time if you are unable to contact me in one way or another, try knocking on my door. You are allowed to join in the fun with me too.