Saturday, November 15, 2008

The Lonely Bee

Ever since the extension of HIVE, no it is not franchise by the way, the junior bees are brought to their new nests HIVE II & III, far away from HIVE I, where the old bees are. HIVE I is never like before any more. It is almost quiet everyday.



And so it is, an old bee APB, having his lonely cup of kopi every single afternoon. It was never like that in the past.



Today is exception, what a good day to start with, with a little something to welcome APB in the early morning. Awww, this is SWEET! And my Darren bee, who became a victim in playing a game of gmail with me. Wahahaha!



An almost wicked hyena laugh was sounded for the whole afternoon. Wonder what is so funny about that video, more like someone tickling her feet with a feather perhaps. Thank god none of the glass windows break. Enter at your own risk!



And then there's the sotong bee, who wanted to try if the photo booth in her new MacBook is working probably. Well, it sure does.



I kidnapped Ah Bear. Can the owner get the ransom ready, otherwise I cannot guarantee you that nothing will happen to Ah Bear. Hahahahahahahaha!