Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Tong



And so does everyone!
Somewhere in me is a Thai named TONG.
TONG will be going back tomorrow.



It's been a week of rushing my portfolio assignment,
frankly speaking, like from the bottom of my heart,
3 weeks is a little too rush to finish it up, but however,
my deepest and sincere thanks to everyone who contributed,

my god Kason,
my model Siu Ping,
my friend Zhi Hao,
my assistant Stefany,


thank you for being part of my panicky days!
I am really very thankful!!!

I will like to add on,
I gained 4.5KG this month,
he shouted at me and this is not the way to talk to APB,
I wore flip-flop for the first time to town and it sucks,

and if not for this trip,
I will be starring in Yuani's video project,
I will be enjoying a fabulous dinner cooked by Royce,
I will be able to watch that Belinda Show,

I am still looking forward to go,
before I do that,
everyone, wolala-

MERRY CHRISTMAS!