Wednesday, August 26, 2009

BOY to GUY

In a short period of a few months, 
I had successfully transformed from a boy to a guy. 
It is naturally and not purposely.


the BOY
February 2009



the GUY
August 2009

Physically and mentally and almost everything about me has changed so much, it is totally impossible for me to become as boy boy as last time (actually I was tempted to use the word "cute" but this word make me feel disgusted if I use it on myself). I like it the way it is now.

 The overly use of CB NB KNS WTF especially when I encounter useless drivers on the road has become life's simple pleasures. Playing L4D and has become my regular past time, not forgetting how much I craved for coffee and tea each and every moment of the day. I will be on Cloud 9 whenever I go drinking with my besties and sometimes I am very much tempted to pick up a stick of cigarette too (but in the end I did not).



When I saw Emma in Burberry that faithful day, 
I felt so attracted that the hair on my hand stands.
Rare feeling that is.



I will go like !!! whenever I see GTi on the road. Very much of the "it" car now among youngsters actually, the tagline that goes "Men drive it. Boys dream about it." However, given that amount of money, I will not buy this car either, so I'll continue to let it become my dream.