Monday, November 30, 2009

带我远走高飞



In a blink of an eye, the weekend just zoomed passed us like that. Everyone is carrying out the routines of their lives, striving to achieve and excel in whichever field they are in. For me, like always, I am holding on to it, just like in a weight-lifting competition, its about the survival of the fittest.

Weekends have been as beautiful as it can be, with friends and family all by our sides. Sometimes, it become overwhelming, so overwhelming that your inboxes and call logs are so full that you could have easily miss out a single or two unknowingly. Come to think of it, everything is demolished as soon as Sunday night or even evening and comes Monday, we are back to square one yet again, awaiting for the overwhelmingness that is going to happen on Friday. And this cycle goes on and on...

Call it a blessing in disguise if you might, due to insomnia, I had the privilege to sort of imagine about how life for me is like when I start schooling a few years later in another side of the world. It seems nerve-wrecking yet exciting, I don't know, I really don't know, I am confused. After a while, I came to a conclusion "Well, I will definitely be a happier person."


A ticket back to memory lane, this is where I was 2 years ago, 30th November 2007 at the Auditorium in school giving my classmate Siu Ping the best support as she competed for the finals in the Ms Singapore Polytechnic 2007/2008. I miss my friends...