Sunday, January 03, 2010

好朋友

Reunion with peeps Secondary School
This new year looks very promising to many people out there, especially those who are starting a new stage of life. Well for me not really, you know it well. On top of that, I am almost reminded by everyone that I am turning 21 every single day. OLD is the right word to use on me, on how am I starting my new year. Woohoo!


My NYE was very different from the rest of the years, I spent some simple time with my Augustine, Sabrina and Jacqueline at our neighbourhood, with uncles, aunties, ah mas, ah gongs, small boys, small girls and those foreign workers too! Not to forget the getai!



I also got to catch up with my secondary school classmates at Hong Soon's birthday bash. It was nice listening to interesting and laughable stories that happened during the days. Somehow, I don't really remember a whole lot of these stories. From left to right, we have JJ not Lin but Soo, who made headlines giving a girl he liked the wrong flower during Sec four (the for dead people one), Dennis who never forget to bring our class namelist every time we meet, and Karen, a nurse or Missy if you prefer, working to save lives of people.


The duos ZW and Kenneth, both are happily in love now. They both are good boyfriends for sure, not forgetting they each are high rank people in the camp.


Sorry for the light effect, but kinda cool actually. Joey is pursuing her degree in business, Han Hong makes me pissed each time I see him because he never ever gain weight. Please be fatter than me! We also have MakWK, whom when I hear about the things his parents done for him, I feel so touched and glad for him. Fortunate kid he is.


Partying with Augustine, we call it our post-NYE celebration. I used to hate Augustine when I was in Secondary 1. He is boastful, although he is still boastful now, he does have his fair share of humbleness and totally unselfishness towards friends. We used to compete our fashion style with each other but not anymore because his style now is street, cute and boy boy while I guess I am labelled as the flamboyant, avant-garde and slightly more mature.