Wednesday, June 16, 2010

舉棋不定

I am not good, but I will be.

As I held my hands tightly on a journey to god knows where, billions of thoughts went through my head, those that happened moments ago, those that happened months ago. I was thinking too deeply that I actually missed my stop. Oh, why is all this happening to me?

I cannot believe my life somehow got smashed from the peak to down there. Why are all these things coming altogether at the same time? On top of that, I felt even worse when your problems became my problems. Why? My problems are already driving nuts.

Only my MSN buddy knows the struggle I've been going through. I don't need attention, I don't expect any other people to initiate any form of comfort either, and I tell no one, as for BFFs, I don't think the fact that I was there when you were really devastated means that I expect you to be here, now.

I accept everyone for whoever you are, good and bad, pretty or ugly, rich or poor, but manipulating others' thinking, trust and love with lies over and over again, that is so unprofessional.

I am facing this phase all by myself, and I am trying to be strong this time! Tonight I went running all round the island, I even had time to get myself a drink or two at the pub, a haircut, a eat until full already still want to eat meal and an eye-check. I felt that I am like going for war the following day, and at times, I even suspect this is the last day of my life, touchwood touchwood! Okay, goodbye to my beautiful smile and get ready for the battle, stern and fierce, work it, work it!


Someone is back from hardship. Our hero!