Sunday, January 02, 2011

STILL 2010












































I went to town almost everyday last week trying to get presents for my friends but each time I went go home empty handed. The crowd was a big hurdle I was trying to overcome. The moment I stepped into the mall, I started to feel dizzy and that made it hard for me to shop. On top of that, you know la, it is really a very difficult task buying the right presents for different people. TANG was our first mall and we were already all exhausted after half an hour of shopping.





















































































There you go, my 2 very close friends slender beautiful Jacqueline and macho Ryan!

























Jacqueline said a successful women must have a BIRKIN in their lives.
It is the same logic as why successful men must own a ROLEX.











































There she goes, ordering such a big set without realizing that it is going to be dinner time soon. Just to let you know, she had a steamboat buffet dinner right after the meet-up.












































As for me, you know I can't live without my coffee.


























We had a much anticipated last MAMBO of the year on Wednesday. The crowd at Zouk that night was hell. There were squeezing and pushing and staring every where.

























Our favourite ex-classmate Sharon Choo was there! She lighted up the atmosphere!

























Ziyi was having dinner at the hotel next door and decided to make a special appearance.

























Andrea was there to see see us too, this was the first meetup after her leg injury where she was hospitalised.